Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

hace 18 horas, Redraven59 dijo:

Yes, I can prepare a version with params for langage origin and destiny, easy to use. Only copy in destiny the keys in prigin what not exists totally but with prefix change ( en. changue by es. or the configured prefix) .... 

Tomorrow sunday i'll prepare something to show you.

Here is.

No install required, only uncompress folder.

Execute App AppCompleteListWithAnotherList.exe

Select ini file of reference (origin) and ini file to complete (destiny)  (as example in folder are EN file and ES file)

push Button Excecute Process;

when finish push Button Save Results, then its saved as file destiny + datetime of process.

The results are not destructive, the originals are always preserved.

Test and say me if  it's useful to you.

image.thumb.png.37e765678e56642b9d2b150b546c1eab.png

AppCompleteListWithAnotherList.Executable.zip

• Like 1
hace 1 hora, Aslain dijo:

Seem to work fine, one thing, noticed that it's creating new file as utf-8 without BOM, while the original files for translation are utf-8 BOM

Suggestion to add new option that will not create any output file but will sort current file Origin file A-Z.

Ok. I see UTF8  after process. And I'll also look at adding an option to sort the origen file.

Revision of App "CompleteLis". Now you can sort origin file and write on HD. ( only uncompressed and rewrite it)

Add Spanish translation for test.

Best regards

AppCompleteListWithAnotherList.zip WoT_es_translation_1.10.0.2_06.ini

Edited by Redraven59
  • Upvote 1
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Redraven59 said:

Revision of App "CompleteLis". Now you can sort origin file and write on HD. ( only uncompressed and rewrite it)

Add Spanish translation for test.

Best regards

AppCompleteListWithAnotherList.zipFetching info... WoT_es_translation_1.10.0.2_06.iniFetching info...

Thanks. There is a problem with new AppCompleteList... it's saving to windows-1250 format now, it's not good, it's breaking the encoding totally, could you provide a version with UTF-8 with BOM? or at least UTF-8?

hace 1 hora, Aslain dijo:

Thanks. There is a problem with new AppCompleteList... it's saving to windows-1250 format now, it's not good, it's breaking the encoding totally, could you provide a version with UTF-8 with BOM? or at least UTF-8?

Ok. I see it.

En 24/9/2020 a las 21:56, Aslain dijo:

One more feature request, to remove lines that are not present in the orign file, because it gets messy.

Ok. Both list withs same Keys, add from origin if no it's in destiny or delete from destiny if not it´s in origin. Ok.

About UTF8.

I wiill change compiler to use. This one that I use for this App has an intermediate step that loses the UTF8 encoding (D6 Builder). I' will try use another more modern one that I have. (Delphi Embarcadero D 2010) 

Hello guys,

Here is the new App and the test translating EN to ES (spanish) file 

New App only need uncompressed, no instalation required, no external modules use, no dll, only he self exe. 

The new App  has the nest features:

• Has been developed in Embarcadero Delphi 2010 instead of Borland Delphi 6 for its ability to work correctly with UTF8.
  • When process the files first Delete all Keys in Destiny that do not exist in Origin.
  • After add to Destiny all keys that exists in Origin but not exist in Destiny
  • When save results add the New Keys plus message (editable)  "{TODO_TRANSLATE}"
  • The results are saved on disk with UTF8 code page ( 65001)
  • Completely independent you can A-Z order the origin file (EN) and save it to disk.

I have tried to process the file in English 1.10.0.2_06 and generate the corresponding file in Spanish.

I think it is correct but I would like you to review it and tell me if so.

Greetings to all.

AppCompleteListWithAnotherList.v2.zip WoT_es_translation_1.10.0.2_06.ini

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

Maybe you have used the broken application that saves to ANSI instead of UTF-8, if you still have previous french file, use it, process via this new version of app, and make sure the file is UTF-8 after your edit. 

Don't paste text directly to post, use .ini file.

il y a une heure, Aslain a dit :

Maybe you have used the broken application that saves to ANSI instead of UTF-8, if you still have previous french file, use it, process via this new version of app, and make sure the file is UTF-8 after your edit. 

Don't paste text directly to post, use .ini file.

OK, Notepad++ can convert to UTF-8, here is the result.

WoT_fr_translation_1.10.0.2_06.ini

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, Redraven59 said:

After using the Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.10.0.4_06.exe installer I have found a few errors in the Spanish translation that I have already corrected.

WoT_es_translation__1.10.0.4_03b.ini 100.73 kB · 0 downloads

es.hideLastWtBanner=Oculta el último Banner WT
es.hideLastWtBanner=Oculta el Banner del 10º Aniversario

You reintroduced Oculta el Banner del 10º Aniversario, it's removed and replaced with Oculta el último Banner WT

hace 2 horas, Aslain dijo:

es.hideLastWtBanner=Oculta el último Banner WT
es.hideLastWtBanner=Oculta el Banner del 10º Aniversario

You reintroduced Oculta el Banner del 10º Aniversario, it's removed and replaced with Oculta el último Banner WT

Fixed up.

WoT_es_translation__1.10.0.4_03c.ini

hace 27 minutos, Aslain dijo:

Thanks, btw. do you mind sharing source code of your app, so it can me developed by others too, just in case?

No problem.

But I have to prepare a version that only includes the common functions that it uses, of a large own library of common functions that are not necessary (and that are my professional work). I will prepare and share with us here.

• Like 1
hace 32 minutos, Aslain dijo:

btw keep an eye on this line es.hideLastWtBanner==Oculta el último Banner WT, doube ==. No need to give me new file now, I corrected it, but mind it for future releases.

:thumbsup:

I have done a search for equal doubles and I have found one more

es.HDminimap_main==Mod Principal (Nota: Desactiva el XVM minimapa)

I correct it in my file, you also correct it in your file.

Edited by Redraven59