Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

• Administrator

Just installed latest version of WoWS modpack (5.1.2.2) and I saw that some of my translation need overhauling (mainly for graphic issues, too long to fit in boxes) and quite a few new lines not translated. If can post in "custom_messages" the latest English .ini I will do the maintenance of IT translation for WoWS.

Max

WoWs IT: http://aslain.com/custom_messages/WoWs_it_translation.ini

WoWS EN 5.1.2.2: http://aslain.com/custom_messages/WoWs_en_translation_v5.1.2.2.ini

I've been looking into this but it is posing quite the challenge.

I've found that it doesn't integrate well into an ubuntu distribution if gitlab is installed as well. 

I found an alternative called pootle, but that looks like it hasn't been updated in forever and a day.

I'll continue my investigation on weblate but I expect it to take a while still so no ETA just yet ;)

PS

If anyone is willing to join my investigation, please don't hesitate to pm me :)

I'd like to warn people before hand:

If you'd like to help out, you'll need to have a basic understanding of the following:

• Ubuntu 14.04 or equivalent
  • python-django

And a advanced understanding of the following:

• Python
  • nginx
  • uWSGI

If you only have a understanding of a few of these please do PM, I'm completely baffled.

Maybe could have posted here that you already got IT translation: updated translation was NOT present in custom_message folder !!! .... anyway NP and WoWS readme translation done.

Max

attachicon.gifreadme_wows_IT.rtf

Hey man, i am sorry you did the job. I sent you a PM telling the translation was done and sent to Aslain, i didn't really knew i was supposed to post it here.

• Upvote 1

aslain i have one question about one string:

(en_translation_v9.12.6) en.NoDynamic=Disable gun shake effect after shot

and now is

(en_translation_v9.12.12) en.NoDynamic=Deactivate Dynamic Camera if activated in Ingame Settings

is correct?