Translating WoT modpack / installer language files

WoWS IT translation updated to v5.2.2.02

PS

maybe I have some wrong settings, but I do not get email notification when tipic i follow is udated (I have ALL notifications enabled), so I have to check quite often on the topic to see if there is work to be done; any suggestions ?

WoWs_it_translation_v5.2.2.02.ini

Edited by maxi961

WoWS IT translation updated to v5.2.2.02

PS

maybe I have some wrong settings, but I do not get email notification when tipic i follow is udated (I have ALL notifications enabled), so I have to check quite often on the topic to see if there is work to be done; any suggestions ?

attachicon.gifWoWs_it_translation_v5.2.2.02.ini

did you activated the the "Follow this topic" botton in the begining of this topic?

I get all the updates from this topic

Cheers,

L_R_D

did you activated the the "Follow this topic" botton in the begining of this topic?

I get all the updates from this topic

Cheers,

L_R_D

Thx for your kine reply, but I am following this topic (you can also check it yourself clicking the butto just right of the "unfollow this topic") and all notifications checked, but I do not receive any email by the forum (I also checked inside spam directory online e-mail, just in case, but in the email I use here spam is disabled anyway)

Thx for your kine reply, but I am following this topic (you can also check it yourself clicking the butto just right of the "unfollow this topic") and all notifications checked, but I do not receive any email by the forum (I also checked inside spam directory online e-mail, just in case, but in the email I use here spam is disabled anyway)

I didn't want to sound patronizing. sorry for that

I only said that because it happened to me on another site and I didn't noticed that it has been disabled

best of luck resolving this one

Cheers,

L_R_D

I didn't want to sound patronizing. sorry for that

I only said that because it happened to me on another site and I didn't noticed that it has been disabled

best of luck resolving this one

Cheers,

L_R_D

Sorry, was really just a sincere thx for your kind reply, sorry if I might have seemed pissed off, english not my native language wording could not have been best choice; next time will answer you in PM and try out my rather scarce knowledge of portoguese...

Anyway we just have some other work to do ....Just done my share...

Attached IT translation updated to v5.2.2.04

SORRY upload failed . file seems unreadable - I deleted the file and made other post

MAX

Edited by maxi961
  • Upvote 1

Just downloaded and installed latest WoWS modpack v.5.2.4.00, I saw that a few option that I think I have translated in italian in my latest upload, are actually still in english. I just checked on my IT.ini file and I see them in italian. When find some spare time can you please checkNot really important but I would like to know if I made some silly mistakes I cant see. THX

MAX

untranslated entries are:

it.PlayersPanel_HP_bars_HideSpottingIcon=Nascondi le icone di scoperta
it.PlayersPanel_HP_bars_ShowShipContours=Mostra icone contorno invece delle icone di classe

it.PlayerStats=Statistiche sul Pannello Giocatori [leggere descrizione del mod!]
it.PlayerStatsHP=Opzione no.1 (con barre integrità [HP])
it.PlayerStatsPP=Opzione no.2

it.CrewVoices=Voci equipaggio

Still not UTF-8, this time it was some weird: rvWuJNy.jpg :)

Sorry, I am not very smart with txt encoding. I tried now to save the file with 2 different programs and different save options, can please tell me which one suits you best or just tell me what program to use and which save options. Thx

MAX

WoWs_it_translation_v5.2.4.04(notepad_encoding UTF8).ini

WoWs_it_translation_v5.2.4.04(ultraedit_DOS-CRLF_coding UTF8.ini

WoWs_it_translation_v5.2.4.04(ultraedit_DOS-CRLF_coding UTF8-NO BOM).ini

PS

Either with notepad or with ultraedit all 3 above files are readable for me, no weird chars.

Edited by maxi961