Arty Skills and Perks - Also useful to learn how to reset skills and perks with and without GOLD.

4 minutes ago, steffenagermann said:

Dear Zoe you need Designated target on 1 of your gunners that woud make the enemy tank visable for 2 more seconds :) this icon in the picture 

Designated Target only works in Arcade view and Sniper view, NOT Strategic view, so it's actually useless for SPG's. :)

Didn't watch all of the video, my only 2 cents would be commenting on the S-sounds, those are a bit "sharp", if that makes sense. Perhaps worth looking into reducing somehow, with messing with audio settings? :)

• Upvote 1

nce video , id like to say that snap shot skill is only really useful  on artys with rotating turrets example the bc 155 .  I don't think its much use on  arty that need the whole tank to turn  

8 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

nce video , id like to say that snap shot skill is only really useful  on artys with rotating turrets example the bc 155 .  I don't think its much use on  arty that need the whole tank to turn  

It still works when the tank is not moving and you are only moving the gun side to side though. Particularly useful when the arty has a wide gun arc e.g. the CGC :)

Edited by ZoeBallz
3 minutes ago, ZoeBallz said:

It still works when the tank is not moving and you are only moving the gun side to side though. Particularly useful when the arty has a wide gun arc e.g. the CGC :)

yeh I agree with that , arty is hard one to choose skills etc , as u said main one is camo    repairs fire ext  r basically useless  .

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Good video, Have changed one or two on advice from ur vid! main problem I have is that despite a lot of my crews having 4 or more skills, the percentages wont go above 105% for Commander and 116% for the rest. I noticed on ur tutorial they went up to 121% for the crew on only the 3rd skill ?? what have I done wrong?? I have all the Arty at all tiers and cannot get above 116% which is frustrating.  Any advice??  PS the badge shows I'm ex Army (RGJ) yes I know Infantry playing Arty !!!

14 minutes ago, SwiftAndBold1RGJ said:

Good video, Have changed one or two on advice from ur vid! main problem I have is that despite a lot of my crews having 4 or more skills, the percentages wont go above 105% for Commander and 116% for the rest. I noticed on ur tutorial they went up to 121% for the crew on only the 3rd skill ?? what have I done wrong?? I have all the Arty at all tiers and cannot get above 116% which is frustrating.  Any advice??  PS the badge shows I'm ex Army (RGJ) yes I know Infantry playing Arty !!!

You have to use a consumable such as strong coffee on a French vehicle, cola on an American, chocolate on a German etc.  With Brothers in Arms, and consumables, you can have 115% on the commander and 127% on the other crew members.

Yes have done that and it works, however I have noticed that the vehicle used by Zoe in the video did not have the British Pudding and Tea added but the % still increased on further investigation it seems that the Improved Ventilation had been selected giving a 5% rise in all crew skills. On further investigation the Conq Gun Carriage, Bishop, FV304, SU 14-2, FV207, 212A and FV 3805

are the only Arty deemed to have an enclosed body/turret thereby qualifying for Vents. Perhaps its my poor eyesight but surely the two French Arty at tier 9 and 10 have enclosed turrets??

Edited by SwiftAndBold1RGJ
Added to and amended
  • 5 months later...

Great video! I pretty much follow just what you were doing. The only difference with me is when I get to my second skill, I reset all my crews and give them BIA and then then start all my second skills just like I had on my 1st skills. I don't get 6th sense till I have 3 skills but it always seems to me by the time it's gone off I'm already getting shot up. Of course snap shot and clutch braking have to start over again. I'm wondering what you all think about the way I'm doing it? Should I wait till I have 3 skills for BIA?

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 10:17 AM, SwiftAndBold1RGJ said:

Yes have done that and it works, however I have noticed that the vehicle used by Zoe in the video did not have the British Pudding and Tea added but the % still increased on further investigation it seems that the Improved Ventilation had been selected giving a 5% rise in all crew skills. On further investigation the Conq Gun Carriage, Bishop, FV304, SU 14-2, FV207, 212A and FV 3805

are the only Arty deemed to have an enclosed body/turret thereby qualifying for Vents. Perhaps its my poor eyesight but surely the two French Arty at tier 9 and 10 have enclosed turrets??

They may appear to be closed but I would imagine the doors at the back of the turret have to be open to fire so WG have not allowed vents to be used

On 3/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, ryuuto said:

Great video! I pretty much follow just what you were doing. The only difference with me is when I get to my second skill, I reset all my crews and give them BIA and then then start all my second skills just like I had on my 1st skills. I don't get 6th sense till I have 3 skills but it always seems to me by the time it's gone off I'm already getting shot up. Of course snap shot and clutch braking have to start over again. I'm wondering what you all think about the way I'm doing it? Should I wait till I have 3 skills for BIA?

I found that doing it the way I described in the vid gives better skills earlier. BIA is nice to have but does not make as much difference as the other skills. Go for the skills that do the most first :)

On 10/18/2018 at 2:51 PM, SwiftAndBold1RGJ said:

Cheers for that, but whats best to replace in consumables, repair kit and first aid presumably keep and change fire extinguisher ??

It is VERY rare that you can use a fire extinguisher and manage to survive anyway. The repair kit and first aid are far more useful.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:26 PM, SwiftAndBold1RGJ said:

It's the BIA that give the extra %age :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.