Game Crash and long loading time for battle

As the title says, it starts after 1.0 update until now. Game crashes very often when loading into battle, maybe from 10 battle 2-4 crash. And the loading time is very awful, before update 1.0 i get into game between before countdown start now the battle already start or at 5second countdown the earliest. Ah sometimes the other tank is not loading and the game crash. Without mod it start as usual.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Game loading much slower in 1.0.0 thats why you are loading later when the countdown to battle start is near the end. You can install the game to SSD to help this.

Noticed you're using two mods that may casue problems when installed together, try to remove Autoaim Extended:

Autoaim Extended
            AutoAim Indication+ (legit version)

when I was playing on test server loading into battle took ages , was hoping it  would be fixed for rollout but the  long loading screen remains ,

been playing all day and at fist I was getting into battle right away  with 28 secs on clock and even a times was awaiting players ,  n h ast 10-15 battles loading has took ages , 

its more to do with wg than mods  

• 2 weeks later...