Getting Kicked...

I know, a popular topic.  Ever since 1.0 have been getting dumped out of WoT.  It either happens loading into a match or right after a match between the last match screen and going back to the garage.  It was happening about every 4 to 5 games now it is happening every 1 to 2 games.  Once a match starts everything is fine or once back in the garage everything is fine...it only happens during the transition.  What info do you need from me to help debug this?  Thanks!

• Administrator

Nothing conslusive in your logs, no serious errors. What I saw was typical stuff I used to see in almost every logs once a while. With one exception: noticed an error from ATAC! mod, but it doesn't mean that this mod is causing it. 

Try to reduce mods amount, start with ATAC, and follow up with XVM if no help. Ultimately try to play in the safe mode for a while and see if it's still happening.

@Phyrman09 I had issues with the game crashing out too, I think ive fixed it, heres how . . . . 

I am running two Nvidia GeForce GTX760 on SLI, I found that one of them was being automatically assigned to PhysX so I assigned the CPU to PhysX instead, it seems to of made a huge difference.

I also went into the game settings & turned off - Foilage Transparency, Terrain Tessellation In Sniper Mode, Grass In Sniper Mode & Set the Sound Quality to Low Quality Sound, these we all help towards your game performance.

All these have made a difference for me & to be honest I havent noticed alot of difference in the Sound Quality.

I think alot of my memory was being sucked up by Sound Quality.

Also Ive noticed that if you have the Hangman Garage Mod running, when you enter a battle you end up with two lots of music playing at the same time, this should be fixed!

I Hope this was of some help to you & any others who are having issues.

I have found out more information on this issue . . . . . XVM is affecting load times to get in game but . . . . . if you log into your XVM online & go to settings then make sure you have not ticked the XMQP box this will drastically decrease your load times on the login screen, due to it exchanging data in game with allies.

Exchanging data in game with allies in my eyes is a bad thing & could probably cause you increased load times & unecessesary memory usage which could lead to crashes.

Make sure you uncheck the XMQP box!

I have provided a screenshot of the XMQP box which is in your XVM settings on the web.

I really do hope that this helps you out Phyrman09 & also helps alot of other players out  may be having the same kind of problems.

I hope this provides Aslain with some maybe useful information to help towards his Modpack too.

XVM  mod for World of Tanks  Official website. Downloads and documentation.jpg

only one thing fixed my loading times into battle and that was using wot tuner  or the tweaker in the mudpack  selecting reduce sound quality , since I did that ive had no problems loading into games