XVM_VERSION=7.5.6 #8293 for WoT 1.0.0.3
                               gameRegion=NA
                               configVersion=6.1.0
                               autoReloadConfig=false
                               markers.enabled=true
                               servicesActive=false
                               xmqp=false
                               statBattle=false

I reactivated XVM last night before i installed latest update and played 2 battles before i submitted this ticket. Here's a screen shot from this afternoon showing it's supposedly active. Is there a problem on their end?

image.thumb.png.1a64f28b7a6ea46a1f2a06965f518d75.png

Edited by N4cer67
  • Administrator

Maybe your XVM cache is corrupted in some way,

Close the game

delete tokens folder at %appdata%\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\tokens

in example C:\user\username\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\tokens

Go to XVM website, click on activate services

Launch the game

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Have the same problem.

Tried everything - reinstalled ModPack, activated service at least 10-20 times, deleted token folder and some other folders (xvm, cache)

for a short time (2-3 rounds) I could see the colors but then they where gone again and nothing I tried gave me a positive result.

What am I missing, what can I do - I really like the colors

1 minute ago, mrcl1701 said:

Have the same problem.

Tried everything - reinstalled ModPack, activated service at least 10-20 times, deleted token folder and some other folders (xvm, cache)

for a short time (2-3 rounds) I could see the colors but then they where gone again and nothing I tried gave me a positive result.

What am I missing, what can I do - I really like the colors

Make sure you're not using Anonymizer.

If you are NOT using it - please create logs zip file. See my signature on how to if you don't know how.

1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

Make sure you're not using Anonymizer.

If you are NOT using it - please create logs zip file. See my signature on how to if you don't know how.

I have the same problem, this is not Modpack's fault. there is some conflict with server xvm otherwise you can't specify it.
The problem when you install modpack ---> occurs
The problem when you install the same XVM ---> occurs

Anonymizer is OFF and I tried everything again countless times - no positive result.

Also tried your "How-to-do-a-bug-report" and found another problem: your Logs Archiver is NOT working (at some point it says that some file is missing)

It created some files which I put into an archive myself (see attachment) - hope it will be enough to help me with my problem

edit: found the problem why it stopped working: the "profile" folder is NOT in WOT directory - its been automatically created in "AppData..."

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by mrcl1701
found a problem and corrected it a bit - Archiver file now complete
3 hours ago, mrcl1701 said:

Anonymizer is OFF and I tried everything again countless times - no positive result.

Also tried your "How-to-do-a-bug-report" and found another problem: your Logs Archiver is NOT working (at some point it says that some file is missing)

It created some files which I put into an archive myself (see attachment) - hope it will be enough to help me with my problem

edit: found the problem why it stopped working: the "profile" folder is NOT in WOT directory - its been automatically created in "AppData..."

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 735.96 kB · 2 downloads

"profile" folder hasn't been used in WoT directory for a long time now.

image.png.c8785abe8449bba199d586257089ce3f.png is that what you're refering to? It runs just fine anyways though, did on my end.