Frontline Battles

Hi there,

i am not sure if the problem has anything to do with the modpack but yesterday i couldn't fire at the Towers in the Frontline Battles. I went to its back at the rear door i tried everyspot but i couldn't shoot the tower. It was like it has not a hitbox when i clicked the mouse it didn't fire. When i aimed at other tanks i could fire. Btw the hitlog menu was corrupted too at the frontline battles.

Heya all :)

I had the same problem.

Someone in one of the Facebook groups suggested this may be a problem related to "Safeshot". I will try taking this mod out and see if it makes a difference.

On 08/05/2018 at 9:45 AM, diablo_2280 said:

i am not sure if the problem has anything to do with the modpack but yesterday i couldn't fire at the Towers in the Frontline Battles.

Is safeshot a mod you use ?

1 hour ago, ZoeBallz said:

I had the same problem.

Someone in one of the Facebook groups suggested this may be a problem related to "Safeshot". I will try taking this mod out and see if it makes a difference.

I don't know why WG don't remove the ability to shoot or even damage team mates. I use the safe shot so I don't accidentally hit team mates but many don't. It would be so easy to do.

1 minute ago, jjm4672 said:

I don't know why WG don't remove the ability to shoot or even damage team mates. I use the safe shot so I don't accidentally hit team mates but many don't. It would be so easy to do.

They are later in the year. It's already been announced :)

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, Aslain said:

Frontline battles are not supported by many mods, and never will be.

Don't use mods when playing Frontline battles.

I was crashing every game. In one I crashed about 4 times. I removed some mods. The bigger ones like weak spots which I don't use muxh anyway, and the map outline ones and that has done the trick to stop the crashing. Not sure about the damaging the turrets though. Anyone else know what one is causing it?

3 hours ago, ZoeBallz said:

I had the same problem.

Hey there no i don't use safeshot. I will rename res_mods to old and play frontlines dont know if it will work. 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, diablo_2280 said:

Hey there no i don't use safeshot. I will rename res_mods to old and play frontlines dont know if it will work. 

Game won't launch if you do that. Try to launch the game in Safe Mode.

258605da099be661cfdd9eeaeef2459e.png

• Upvote 3