Not able to fire at Front Line Objective Turret(s)

37 minutes ago, DeathJester001 said:

How do I play without using the MOD? Uninstall the game and the mod then do a fresh reinstall? 

Just start the game in Safe Mode, when you want to play Frontline.

No need to go to extremes of uninstalling the game just because of that. :)

I have some issues too, even when running Safe Mode from Game Center.  It seems that some of the mods are still "active", specifically in my case: Autoaim Indicator+, Aful Tanker server reticle and Aslain's Contour Icons.  Does Game Center start WOT differently than using the WOT Launcher?

3 hours ago, zavar said:

I have some issues too, even when running Safe Mode from Game Center.  It seems that some of the mods are still "active", specifically in my case: Autoaim Indicator+, Aful Tanker server reticle and Aslain's Contour Icons.  Does Game Center start WOT differently than using the WOT Launcher?

Sounds like WG is dumb enough to only exclude "mods" folder (and not also "res_mods") when starting in safe mode then.. those mods are all from "res_mods" if I'm not mistaken... good job WG. :P

9 hours ago, zavar said:

Strange thing is that not all mods in the res_mods are active (i.e. XVM is not loaded).

That's because XVM is in "mods" folder

While certain mods are still in "res_mods" folder :)

WG knows about the issue, and is working on a fix.

Auto aim+ acts really weird on frontline:

Sometimes it works perfectly sometimes it is not active at all and occasionally you will see the <AA> indication when you right click but it isn't actually working and will fail to lock onto highlighted tanks. Weird.

Pmod pen indicator is another mod i would expect to work but doesn't, never realized how much i came to depend on it when decidng when to take those "orange" shots.

(what would be so bad for a mod like that to be part of vanilla client?)

I also have had the problem of not being able to fire at the objectives in Frontline.

So I have used ODEM mods, QuickyBaby Mods and Webiums Mods and have been able to fire at the objectives.

So there must be something in Aslains Mods that is preventing people firing at the objectives

Played yesterday with new mod pack and YES I can fire at the objectives.

Now deleted other mods and back to Aslains  (much better selection of mods).

Thank you for resolving the problem

Edited by staircase
Update and resolution of problem