Crash to desktop with 1.0.1.1

13 hours ago, Aslain said:

Has anyone tried without the XVM?

I did, thats not the problem i tried almost everything, first i thought it was that i have disabled general chat etc. in garage mod, but after 19 games it crashed, now i turned of Session Statistics and battle result messages(En,Pl) in Session Statistics (3/4quarters of setup), so far 5 battles, and still no crash after escaping to garage(only MoE turned on)

Edited by Mad_Skunk
30 minutes ago, Mad_Skunk said:

I did, thats not the problem i tried almost everything, first i thought it was that i have disabled general chat etc. in garage mod, but after 19 games it crashed, now i turned of Session Statistics and battle result messages(En,Pl) in Session Statistics (3/4quarters of setup), so far 5 battles, and still no crash after escaping to garage

10 battles escaped to garage and still no crash

il y a 47 minutes, Interface2037 a dit :

Still happened to me just once. Ctd and to that webpage and silly gif. Seems like a poor sense of humor.

I have the same problem with the v1.0.1.1 #03 release

2 minutes ago, Interface2037 said:

Very annoying. But I’m sure Aslain will sort it out 

I installed xvm, Moe, Statisticts, etc. manualy, and works fine so far. Maybe, MAYEBE, there is some mistake in aslains installation? Just thinking loud

• Administrator

If you still have crashing problem in modpack #04, then please download and test this:

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.1.1_05_test2.exe

and if you still have the problem in test2, try test1:

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.1.1_05_test1.exe

Just remember that the test1 has ekspoint mods removed, so you have to remember to check then again later, when you use test2.

When problem occurs, please write what happened in details, if you see some website with gif or not etc.

30 minutes ago, Aslain said:

If you still have crashing problem in modpack #04, then please download and test this:

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.1.1_05_test2.exe

and if you still have the problem in test2, try test1:

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.1.1_05_test1.exe

Just remember that the test1 has ekspoint mods removed, so you have to remember to check then again later, when you use test2.

When problem occurs, please write what happened in details, if you see some website with gif or not etc.

Iwas all day setuping a moding original xvm, so lets try it enybody else pls

Installed #5 test2 and disabled in-battle XVM stats. No crashes so far. Looking like an xvm problem?

edit: nevermind, i got a CTD and the dr evil gif loaded. what the fuck

Edited by tie02
15 hours ago, Aslain said:

You too what? crashing to desktop after ESC from the battle, and see animated gif in browser window?

yes one time i get a gif with mike myers as austin powers ...... and the other "crashes" only go back to desktop