InfoPanel mods removed (except Izenbergs)?

Just wondering if the removal of the infopanel mods is temporary (was that some wierd prank with the Dr. Evil gif loading after a crash?).  I really liked one of the old layouts the best (Espoinks with kszys edits).  I'm having a bit of trouble moving Izenbergs where I want it--the menu in the garage doesn't appear to let me move it far enough to the side and I'm too dumb to find the config to edit manually.

• Administrator

Unfortunately ekspoint mods spoiled its users regarding draggability. 

As for ekspoint, time will tell. I'm still investigating the dr. evil issue, then wil make my final decision.

Kszys made that info panel for me, but he is not reachable currently, someone has to transfer this config to the Info Panel we have currently.

Thank you very much for the reply!  A shame about ekspoint (if that was in fact the case) but I guess I've been too spoiled with the mods.  Really liked how kszys infopanel would allow me to check my own stats as well  in-game (70+ tanks in the garage and long times off in between playing and I forget what tank has what gun with what pen).

Will keep an eye out for any updates.  Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd kill to have the (Ekspoint with kszys config) infopanel back.  I consider it one of the most useful mods to this game.  It simply is the best at putting what you need to know in a place and format where it can be assimilated quickly.  What do we have to do to get it back Aslain?

Just now, 98whiteMC said:

I'd kill to have the (Ekspoint with kszys config) infopanel back.  I consider it one of the most useful mods to this game.  It simply is the best at putting what you need to know in a place and format where it can be assimilated quickly.  What do we have to do to get it back Aslain?

You'd have to get ekspoint to remove his adware/malware and what else word you can call it, from his "ekspointCore" file.

Until then - NOT HAPPENING. GUARANTEED.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, kzkhak said:

There is a masheene version too. (I am not sure these depend on ekspoint's code.)

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/263260-1021-infopanel/

This version use eskpointCore + polarfox.vxBattleFlash
Personally, best to avoid it.

However, there is xvm py macro info panel option available as well. https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/36811-infopanel-средствами-xvm/
Can be slightly difficult to setup for some, if you are not familiar with installations for xvm py macros or messing with xvm configs in general.