How do you get different reload event sounds.

I was wondering because I used the Anko team voice pack and it use to have Akiyama Yukari talk every time the reload was done. Much like your audio reload events you have when the reload is done like the blip and click and UP, etc. I was wonder how I could get the voice pack to have the working reload event sounds from it. Basically Akiyama Yukari would have a couple of lines for the reload sound to let you know it was done. I have talked to the person who is currently working on this mod and they said that as of version 1.0 they removed the normal way their mod replaced the reload event sounds. So I was just wondering how in your mod pack you have the custom reload sounds, and if you could tell me how you did it or add them in into the mod pack.

2 hours ago, PraetorianShadow said:

...I am not to sure how to open .bnk files.

1. Get banks .bnk file you wanna sound from
2. Download bnk extractor link
3. Drag .bnk file on top bnkextr.exe (you should get extracted .wem files)
4. Download Divinity Sound Converter link
5. Copy/drag all extracted .wem files inside Divinity Sound Converter folder and run divinity_converter.exe (inside NUMBERED/NON-NUMBERED folder you will get .ogg converted files)
6. Now all you need to do is simply convert .ogg to mp3/wav and you are done (any converter should do it, i think even online converter link)

Looks like it cycles through three different voice lines I don't know if your method can get that to work but it's worth a shot to see what you can do.

50 minutes ago, Ress said:

1. Get banks .bnk file you wanna sound from
2. Download bnk extractor link
3. Drag .bnk file on top bnkextr.exe (you should get extracted .wem files)
4. Download Divinity Sound Converter link
5. Copy/drag all extracted .wem files inside Divinity Sound Converter folder and run divinity_converter.exe (inside NUMBERED/NON-NUMBERED folder you will get .ogg converted files)
6. Now all you need to do is simply convert .ogg to mp3/wav and you are done (any converter should do it, i think even online converter link)

Also thank you to @Ress for your helpful crash course on extracting the sound files.

0004.mp3

0001.mp3

0002.mp3

Edited by PraetorianShadow
Wrong File type sorry.