error after install will delete every executeable

after installation of the modpack for wot under windows 10 and pressing the finalize button the installer crashes and every executeable at the same partition will be deleted!

i installed it under c: so all apps are not functional now. lucky meh - the installer ist not able to access the c:\windows folder.

because of the deletion the log archiver is also not functional (not present).

this is a major (security) incident - specially for someone who can not fix it by there own.

Edited by noumenonWY6
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, noumenonWY6 said:

after installation of the modpack for wot under windows 10 and pressing the finalize button the installer crashes and every executeable at the same partition will be deleted!

i installed it under c: so all apps are not functional now. lucky meh - the installer ist not able to access the c:\windows folder.

because of the deletion the log archiver is also not functional (not present).

this is a major (security) incident - specially for someone who can not fix it by there own.

My installer cannot do what you described, it's impossible, you better check your PC with an antivir or ask an IT guy for checkup. 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Aslain:

My installer cannot do what you described, it's impossible, you better check your PC with an antivir or ask an IT guy for checkup.  

nope, virus-free. its repeatable and comprehensible of your installer or at least of the error with your installer in the last stage

• 2 weeks later...