MalwareBytes Warning

I have been downloading and using this since i started playing tonight i went to download the latest and I was stopped 8 times.  The website zip.....com and then Malware would stop the event.  

Is there issues with this ad thing you use. too many times i get software out of date shit and it gets old.   The way i had to get around it was to shutdowen my malware scanner and that i do not like to do. 

Any thoughts ideas?

thats weird i used the direct download and didnt get any adfly links popping up it just went and downloaded the file to my chrome downloads destination. do a antivirus scan and MB scan make sure both are up to date to make sure no sneaky files got onto your pc somehow. i wouldnt add any adfly to exceptions because adfly stuff can be kinda shady sometimes. (not saying aslain does anything shady but those advertisers on adfly sometimes do.)

I am aware of the direct link and have used it numerous times.  MalwareBytes must have increased its security even more since the last update.  It blocked all the download links.  So I added the exception "clearload.bid" once I did that I was able to work.  

Not sure what "clearload.bid" is, but looked it up on the link added, might be worth looking into - but I would suggest a scan of your computer. If something is interfering with the direct links, it's something else on your computer.

http://www.myantispyware.com/2018/05/28/how-to-remove-clearload-bid-pop-ups-chrome-firefox-ie-edge/

Nothing should be blocking the direct links, since they're straight to the exe file, nothing in between at all.

I stand corrected the direct link works perfectly. It was the link 1 thru 4 that Malware blocked.  My computer gets scanned everyday at 3am while i am alsepp for virus, bugs and other critters. I have since gone back in to Malware and removed that exclusion and using the direct link... thanks guys!

Rachel

Edited by RossaLuna
add data