Battle results window has URLs in it ?!?!

I noticed this on EU server but was unsure if it was game bug or mod bug.

When I updated NA client I played 1 game with no mods at all and the battle results showed up as normal.

After installing modpack, the NA client did the same as EU client. Please see attached screenshot to see what I mean.

I have also experienced 1 game crash so far on EU server.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_037.jpg

Not URL's, but just broken text messages.

WoT's translation files uses stuff like "finalStatistic/window/title" and then the translation would be "Battle Results" for example.. and whatever else in other languages.

Like this;

msgid "finalStatistic/window/title"
msgstr "Battle Results"

I'm guessing WG fucked up. The english files are fine. They are fine in YasenKrasen too, but you don't use that text addon.

6 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

I'm guessing WG fucked up. The english files are fine. They are fine in YasenKrasen too, but you don't use that text addon.

The thing is that text appeared just fine before installing Aslain's which is why I reported it. It only went wrong after installing.

12 minutes ago, ZoeBallz said:

The thing is that text appeared just fine before installing Aslain's which is why I reported it. It only went wrong after installing.

Maybe some mod is affecting it then - even if that shouldn't really be possible, since there's no text files installed. Hmm :)

Minor issue though, nothing game breaking, and so far it looks like it's just those 4 lines.

Aslain is looking into it though.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Darth_Clicker said:

It is a bug.  I just played a battle in safe mode.  So it doesn't appear to be mod or modpack related. 

I'm not so sure because when I played in safe mode today, certain skins still showed up, so doesn't that imply that safe mode isn't quite safe ?

Now that would be a really bad example of a failure on WGs part...safe mode is not really safe....:lol:.  

Now that I think about it, I still had my contour icons in safe mode...so it really isn't truly a safe mode at all.  Maybe we have to rename safe mode to something like "Not Really Dangerous Mode" or something....almost safe...etc.

• Like 1