Camo Auto-Equip

I have played around with camo auto equip for a couple of weeks. Well, all versions I have tested seem to be shaky at best. Over the last two months I usually lose my camo settings at least once every two weeks. Sometimes this happens because the mod simply doesn't do its job but most times it can not equip camo because its configured camo is currently unavailable because it is still in combat.

Overall I hate the situation: for my german line i have like 50 camos in total but only 6 of type 1, 9 of type 2, 12 of type 3 and so on so it is rather easy to run into "camo is in combat".

I am looking for a camo mod which does not return a specific configured camo but "just the next free one". I really do not care about optics, I just want the 3% camo boni. Anything? or at least a more stable camo auto equip?

Edited by sorry_my_fault
  • Administrator

I don't know what modpack version you are using but it was replaced with more stable version recently, check changelog:

v1.0.2.2 #04 (09-07-2018):
- added XVM debugPanel (3 options) (in the other XVM section) (by Ress)
- updated gun sounds Zorgane
- updated installer languages: CZ, DA
- updated koreanrandom hitzone skins
- updated clan icons for XVM
- fixed typo in YK beta polish version
- replaced Auxilium: Enable auto-mounting of camouflage (not working properly in certain cases) with Customization Manager (by lgfrbcsgo) - you'll have to setup camo on your tanks again...

4 hours ago, sorry_my_fault said:

for my german line i have like 50 camos in total but only 6 of type 1, 9 of type 2, 12 of type 3 and so on so it is rather easy to run into "camo is in combat".

I really do not care about optics, I just want the 3% camo boni. 

Here's a tip since you said you don't care about 'optics', I'm guessing the looks of the tank? And you just want the bonus:

Are you aware that you get the camo bonus if the camo is only mounted to the hull of the tank?

Meaning the '6 of type 1' could fit 6 tanks.. if you manage to have 6 tanks in battle, you might wanna reconsider yolo-rushing :P