Mod application problem

Hi all, 

New to moding but have chosen Aslains as a good choice. Installed ok.  Am only interested in minor mods, the one I have picked is to fix the poor sighting used in the standard game.  I have chosen crosshair Krab 4 as the one I want to use and only mod selected.  I click on next, click on remove all previous mods etc, create application shortcut on desk top, next,  the install confirms only the krab 4 will be installed, the program destination is correct, the only possible issue, is states installed on : No client detected!  install. no shortcut appears on my desktop and when I start the game, the krab 4 crosshairs are not showing.  Am I missing something??  The No client detected is the only obvious thing that does not look right.

Jeff

As long as you've selected the correct folder, the error message isn't as important. Thought if you're using the Steam client, things can be broken.

When you install a crosshair, you need to select the proper crosshair in the ingame settings menu.

Yeah, its should be there.

If it's not - please attach log files, link to the guide on how to is in my signature, but also the sticky thread in this forum section you posted in :)

(Edit: Correction, in the forum section I moved your post to, since it was in the wrong one, hehe)