account being seen as ru?!?!?

I installed and tried to use the  sever changer mod. never completed the server change. my login is only good for the NA. now  vb addict is insisting i am RU. how do i set it back? there is no option of clicking NA if i try to use that mod to move back to NA. wargming cannot see the problem.  insists the login is NA.  insist there is no way they are sending RU stats from NA server. i have gone so far as to wipe the game and any traces from res and install the game again. even made a login for RU server. even if i wipe any and all mods, it still get stats as if i am RU.

DossierUploader08052018.JPG

QuickSum08052018.JPG

ProfSum08052018.JPG

vbaddict is saying they are only posting the results as they receive them. results are from a RU so its posted as RU. they have confirmed that data stream to be RU stats. deleted the game cache and still get the weird login showing in VB addict. i have never played on RU server.

its all NA stats with a RU header for some reason.

have gone to wargaming to see if they can fix the header. vbaddict is not the only site seeing this.

Edited by tsdeane