HOW to clean all MOD stuff out...then start again

HOW Do I  clean all MOD stuff out...then start again...i have no clue what files/folders are safe to delete..and still have the game working....any help appreciated..BUT only FOR SURE mtheods :)  do NOT want to have to D/L the game again

Thanks in advance

i ran WG report tool...and it seemed to SHOW a LOT of aslain mods being blocked..not working..etc... so need a clean slate

When you run the modpack, on the last page, you should just select "Delete all previous mods from the game (strongly advised)"

And any previous mods are removed, and new ones installed.

Personally, I always use that option, since if you sometimes change your selections, adding or removing something, nothing is ever left over and still there. :)

Cleaning DLC cache "Delete files downloaded by installer (DL_cache folder)" should be used every now and then too.

Personally, I always use that option, since I don't have to download much at all, and that ensures that I have the newest DLC files, which can be an issue for contour icons and some other things sometimes - since Aslain can easily hotfix a DLC file, but that requires it to be re-downloaded.. and installer skips downloading it, if it already exists. :)

thanks  will try that...hell wot advised uninstall..use a ccleaner..AND manually delete REG. files i didnt even know excisted :/

But I have AOA..WOT..WOA  too   and now with the BUNDLED launcher thing..I would perhaps have to RE-INSTALL ALL of them too   Yikes