Reserve tanks become unmarked as reserve

This seems to happen whenever there are custom garage backgrounds in place by WG, like during the soccer tournament and way back in the last Halloween campaign, even if I've got my background set to the standard garage. I can assign tanks to reserve and when I restart the game the reserve tag is gone and they're all in the main view again.

Has anyone else run up on this?

Do you have a file in this location, called "reserve.dat", and is it with a very recent timestamp? (As in when you added a tank to reserve)

Location: %AppData%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\users\509638497\tankcarousel

Followed by your account ID number folder, and "tankcarousel" folder.

For example:

C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\users\"ACCOUNT_ID#"\tankcarousel\reserve.dat

There is no reserve.dat there, possibly because I haven't tried to assign tanks to reserve since the last episode. It gets tiresome doing it over and over.

The only file there is filters.dat.

Maybe it's being deleted somehow?

Edited by Tinkicker

I think you've hit it. On the last page I always delete downloaded files, previous mods, the python item, and one other there with those I can't remember. I'm not using a machine I can run it on right now, so I'll have to check tomorrow when I have time. I'll set some reserve tanks, run the installer, see if that clears them, then do it again with nothing selected on that last screen to see what happens.

As I should have suspected, I can't force the bug no matter what combination of selections at the end of the modpack I try. It's never that easy.

It's working now, so I'll just be watchful and try to catch anything I do differently that may cause it. 

Thanks for the advice.