Tank doesn´t move after gamestart

Hey,

when battle starts, I cant move the tank via WASD, R or F. All other Keys(like F1, Reload, Ammochange,....) and mouse are working. I have to close the game via CTRL+ALT+DEL.

After reconnect everything is fine. 

It occurs after 2-3 battles played, then it comes more often, after ca.8 games it happens every battle start.

In Safe Mode i don´t have problems.

Cheers kakao

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

When you start the game with Aslain package can not in any way control the tank.

Unable to move, you can not rotate the tower, not firing ... nothing.

The camera works, and chat functions can be written, visual fashion show, but nothing can be done with the tank.

1 hour ago, irell said:

...but nothing can be done with the tank.

...out of curiosity:
1) When this happens, do you have high ping or any lag indication? (did you add wot to firewall exception (launcher settings)
2) Did you try playing few games in safe mode? (just to verify that it might be mod related)
3) Did you update any drivers recently? (prior to issue maybe)

@irell Well i never had this issue, however i doubt it's xvm related this time around. Also using few mods you guys have installed.
(also played 10 games today, after nano-patch)

Only 2 mods that you and @nesquik have in common (and i don't use) are PMOD and No Fog + Max Far Plane.

Maybe test it without them, until its confirm what's the issue?

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, irell said:

200+ batlles in safe mode without this problem, no hi ping, no packet lost, latest drivers (release 27.8. 2018)

Problem is only if game running with ASL

... mb... WG start active blocking ppl with someone mods ?

Are you installing anything not from my modpack?

Thx for the answers. I didn´t notice high ping or sth else. irell is right, I have no turret control also. I took a look into replay folder, most times where i have double replays (bcs reconnect) i drove autoloader tanks(50 120, emil 2, lorr 40t), but - it happened once while driving amx30 (after a autoloader battle). Maybe its random, but i wanted to tell u in case that is important. Im not sure that i did it before, now WOT is added to to firewall exception.

Oh, new answer fom Ress, i will try that.

• Administrator

I don't know for sure but it might be related to the TAB window stats, xvm devs enabled it in the version I added to #8, but missions progress indicator is broken since then.

13 minutes ago, irell said:

I using only ASL, nothing more.

I see you are using #08 instead of #08b, get latest modpack. Noticed one bug from #08 in your logs, I fixed it in #08b.

I have the same problem. It suddenly came today after some trouble-free fighting. You can fix this problem only by pressing CTRL-ALT-F4 close and restarting the game. Then it's time for the end of the round - the same problem for the next game. I have now reinstalled the mod-pack and try again .... (Text written with google translate)

• Administrator
Just now, Watti said:

I have the same problem. It suddenly came today after some trouble-free fighting. You can fix this problem only by pressing CTRL-ALT-F4 close and restarting the game. Then it's time for the end of the round - the same problem for the next game. I have now reinstalled the mod-pack and try again .... (Text written with google translate)

Attach logs too.

11 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I don't know for sure but it might be related to the TAB window stats, xvm devs enabled it in the version I added to #8, but missions progress indicator is broken since then.

I see you are using #08 instead of #08b, get latest modpack. Noticed one bug from #08 in your logs, I fixed it in #08b.

The problem is in versions 8 and 8b and probably in previous versions.
I play several days in safe mode (200+ games is not one day :)).
I was waiting for the issue to be resolved in new releases.
Which has not happened and so I registered today and reported the problem