opened a new account and only tank shows up in garage

I have aslains on my game and I opened a new account to switch to the EU server and I went threw the bootcamp. While going threw the bootcamp I had came across many problems. Number one problem was that everytime you finish a level in the boot camp and it says victory the game screen freezes and all you see is the word victory but you can hear everything in the backround still. Number two is that once the player is finished the whole bootcamp and you have to actually start playing the game you end up seeing nothing but your tank and the top of the garage where it says Garage,Store,Depot,Missions and etc etc....you get no tank carousel and not tank stats or anything for that matter. From there you can go to settings and fix how you want your game set up. But after that you can not click on any of the words on the top of the garage. So basically the game is froze in the garage screen. Then also when you click exit game you can hear all the garage sounds and the game doesn't actually close. But here is a pic and this is all you see 

Wot freeze garage.JPG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, Dado_Ze said:

Remove YasenKrasen till you made at least 1 battle.

That will fix your hangar issue.

There is a bug with 0 battles accounts, need to be fixed...

okay thank you for the help its well appreciated sorry I am late for sending reply

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:28 PM, Ress said:

In short, if you are on boot camp stage best to complete it without any mods.

boot camp can me buggy, freezing, crashing...with many mods.

thank you also for the info. I knew better then to try a new account with aslains because I have ran into this problem many years ago also. But I appreciate the help thank you