Mods not working at all since latest update to WoWs

describe your problem as much detailed as you can

Mods not working at all after latest WoWs update. Completely uninstalled mods, WoWs, ran CCleaner and rebooted computer. Reinstalled WoWs, ran it with no mods with no problems. Installed mods I wanted from latest update. Logged in to WoWs, but none of the mods were working at all, it was like they haven't even been installed even though I can plainly see them when I check the directories in Windows Explorer.

Server: NA
Computer: Dell Inspiron 5558

Mod pack in question: 7.9.1_01
Archived log files attached
Having no problems with WoT mods at all, they are working perfectly. 

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by JonnJack
  • Administrator

Whatever it is, it's not a problem of mods or the installer, it's something wrong on your computer. Double check if you're installing to the right place, reboot your pc too just in case. I would solve this easily if I was at your computer, but I'm not so you have to do it on your own.

You have a Standalone version, or Wargaming Center or WoWs Steam client?

I have wargaming center. I've done it like every other time before, installed to C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA. I reinstalled windows because of this. im pretty sure its not my operating system. I've done nothing different when this happened. I'm at a loss of things to try and im running out of time with ranked, which I'm about to stop playing. They need make a irrevocable somewhere around 7 or 5 or something. Cuz this is lame getting to 6 only to get knocked back to 12 cuz people don't play as a team  or just out right suck. Anyways, any help you could give me would be appreciated. thank you