Port Issue

Note - I have not attached any log info per the how to report a bug info as I don't have any issues playing the game with the mod's installed. Therefore I don't think this is needed. If it is I will add it.

The issue I am experiencing is port (background) related. When I load some of the custom ports everything is fine and they are there and the game works fine. However, when I log out of the game the next time I come back that selected custom Aslain's port gets swapped to the Twitch port every time. I don't use all the custom ports but have tested the ones I do use and the results are...

Retains custom port at next login:

• Hamburg Advanced Lighting
  • Arpeggio Chinese Snow Dragon

Swaps/defaults to Twitch port at next login:

• Murmansk
  • Riposte
  • Submarine Hub
  • Black Sea Anniversary
  • Dry Dock Stormy

Again, all of the custom ports listed above will load and function properly with the game running and the game plays/functions fine with them selected. The issue is the ports in the second list do not get retained as your selected port the next time you log back into the game. It is defaulting to the Twitch port for me on all but 2 of the Aslain's ports I use. This has been happening since WOWS game update 7.9.0 and has continued through 7.9.1.

Edited by AdmiralThunder