missing info in game, info panels dmg counters, etc

I am missing xvm coloring of names on panel, 3d icon is reversed, xvm win chance, and wn8-vs-wn8, damage log i do to enemy, map doesnt enlarge on l.ctrl...whole bunch of stuff.

I reinstalled game fresh. installed modpack fresh v03. everything worked fine for that night. Came home from work next day and logged in and everything was messed up.  i dont know what i did or didnt do.

Aslains XVM.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

23 minutes ago, Oddzballz said:

I am missing xvm coloring of names on panel, 3d icon is reversed, xvm win chance, and wn8-vs-wn8, damage log i do to enemy, map doesnt enlarge on l.ctrl...whole bunch of stuff.

I reinstalled game fresh. installed modpack fresh v03. everything worked fine for that night. Came home from work next day and logged in and everything was messed up.  i dont know what i did or didnt do.

Aslains XVM.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Thats odd....

Until aslain sees this, try this:

Windows+R, then %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldofTanks

Delete anything that says XVM, or WN8. 

Reinstall the modpack, deleting the dlc cache, and the game cache.

See if it works.

Edited by Arkhorse
So many format issues....

So i noticed last night 7 games where every worked. all colored, mini-map enlarged, wn8 chance, damage log.  I played close to 30 matches and recall 5-7 of them the xvm worked, the rest were as if i was playing vanilla....some mods were working but not all.

edit1: I am doing the appdata wiping and reinstalling v03 mod-pack right now.

edit2: i am not playing this game with any AV except windows defender. Computer is wired in when i play and unplugged when i am not. but this isnt main discussion. I redid the appdata and redid the install and it still is appearing like the pictures i sent to you.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

edit3: weird how i am in game and the notification says aslains is up to date but the xvm says services inactive. i click link and go to xvm site and it show i have 10 days remaining. i only have one account and one login name, so i updated stats and activated services then closed the web page.

edit4: here is the new zip after wiping appdata, reinstalling, activating services on xvm site and playing 5 games all with the same issues as before. going out for a few hours bbl and will log in to game and check. running ccleaner and defraggler.

Edited by Oddzballz
more info