Stuck logging in

I was getting stuck like you also today at the same spot and it would not open to the Garage just kick me out and say can not log in..Later I installed everything like I normally pick except this time I did "Not Pick the Garages"..Installed everything else and she loaded up this time fine into my Garage..Now to test and play..Hope this Helps if you picked a Garage mod in your list when installing..

4 hours ago, NIK1 said:

I was getting stuck like you also today at the same spot and it would not open to the Garage just kick me out and say can not log in..Later I installed everything like I normally pick except this time I did "Not Pick the Garages"..Installed everything else and she loaded up this time fine into my Garage..Now to test and play..Hope this Helps if you picked a Garage mod in your list when installing..

I tried again with no garage related mods except the mod that shows statistics next to the tanks on the carousel and it still didn't let me in the game.  I see no error messages related to that, but I could be missing it in the logs.

The game lets me into the garage without issue when I have no mods installed.

I uninstalled then reinstalled again with no garage or hangar mods at all and I still can't get in.  So its probably not just a garage/hangar related mod causing the issue.  

I've been trying different things and many different uninstalls and reinstalls for about an hour and still no luck.  I'll wait for the next mod pack version when Aslain fixes this issue.

6 minutes ago, plennon54 said:

I've unchecked everything in the garage mod section and still hanging

Also I unchecked everything below, not just the Hangar XVM section.  No crew XP extended, no vehicle XP extended, no special hangars, No changes to the graphics in the battle results window, etc...  So it either isn't just a garage mods issue or the person above who said they did not pick the garages also changed something other than garage mods.

• Administrator

If you got stuck on synchronizing to hangar try to clean up WoT cache, C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ maybe except preferences.xml to keep your game settings, and folders like lgfrbcsgo, LimpidStickers, auto_equip (in XVM folder).

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

If you got stuck on synchronizing to hangar try to clean up WoT cache, C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ maybe except preferences.xml to keep your game settings, and folders like lgfrbcsgo, LimpidStickers, auto_equip (in XVM folder).

I installed less mods and logged in without an issue without cleaning my WoT cache.

Ehlo. I have the exact same problem. Uninstalled both game and mod - same result. Did you find any clue as to what Mod is making the game hang?

I notice that mod installer says: "Attention: Unsuitable version of the installed client detected. Installer is intended for 1.2.0". Even though I tried to reinstall the game completely...

Update: I also tried clearing the cache. Same result - or lack of

Edited by MrYoshida

Exactly the same here! Got the "unsuitable version" notice, which I ignored, just installed as usual using Aslains installer. Started WOT up and got stuck at the loading screen whilst synchronizing "loadout and equipment". This process, when switching vehicles, took ages in the last 1.1 version (with mods installed) too!. I don't use garage switchers I believe, I like the field camp best. Reminds me of my army days. I do have carrousel mods and most importantly a mod that auto switches consumables and equipment, I suspect the reason for the apparent "freeze up" can be found in that area. Like always, the kinks will be gradually ironed out and all will return to "normalcy" after a few mod upgrades.

One does ponder why every time there is a patch, the mods get haywire too??? That should be avoidable......no? 

10 hours ago, Aslain said:

this didnt work for me

i reinstalled mods still didnt work

saw someone said removing golden type 59 skin worked for them

tried that and it worked

24 minutes ago, Cig753 said:

this didnt work for me

i reinstalled mods still didnt work

saw someone said removing golden type 59 skin worked for them

tried that and it worked

There are currently MANY skins that cause  problems atm. Apparently WG changed the compression type for skins and didn't tell anyone.

IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM TANK MODELS INSTALLED, THE MODDER NEEDS TO UPDATE THE FILES.

Cig753 U need to update Milkm4n's Skorp model remove it from the WOT mod folder and check for the latest version.

2018-10-10 14:23:13.311: INFO: [PY_DEBUG] Mod package 'x:/world_of_tanks/mods/1.2.0/miruku_rhmskorpiong_remodel.wotmod' loaded

Here is the path: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\mods\1.2.0

Here is the official WOT Mod site: https://wgmods.net/

All of these mods are WOT certified BUT be aware they may not be updated, read what game version it has been developed for.

Hope this helps

MFL350z

Edited by mfl350z