Autoaim Indicator+

Installed this mod with Aslain's mod pack but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone have any pointers? It appears not to have any dedicated key to turn it off and on and no matter if I leave it untouched or change the key nothing happens. Since it isn't working I'm not even sure I'm using it correctly so any help would be appreciated.

• Downvote 1

sorry but that doesn't help at all since I remapped my keyboard and mouse...right click for me backs my tank up....thx anyway on that. Look for Python. log where?  Its not in the res_mods/0.9.5/scripts/client/mods directory where the 3 autoaim files are.

python.log is in world of tanks dir, no subdir. (as mentioned above)

default toggle key is "0" key on the numerical keypad. This can be changed by editing the "autoaim_indicator.json" file located in res_mods\0.9.5\scripts\client\mods\

If you remapped your keys/mouse the principle is still the same. In that, it is wherever you remapped right-click for the mouse that now activates it. Saying this does not help is just being annoying. If you have ability to remap things then you also know that it is now wherever you remapped it, stop wasting peoples time with rubbish.

default toggle key is "0" key on the numerical keypad. This can be changed by editing the "autoaim_indicator.json" file located in res_mods\0.9.5\scripts\client\mods\

Actually, default toggle is is "none". There is no toggle key by default.

You'll need to change the key in the file mentioned in the quote.

The key codes needed are here:

http://www.soloviyko.com/faq/enable-large-minimap-for-those-of-you-who-would-like-the-option-of-a-large-minimap-by-pressing-e-g-left-ctrl/

(For example, Keypad 0 is keycode: 82.