bugs on 11-14-18 @ 3pm central

ran everything as admin..i have no antivirus!, deleted re-installed mod pack, ran it again as admin....

sc1.PNG

sc2.PNG

sc3.PNG

did i not post the zip file?

if not walk me thru it i have the desktop logs icon

ran everything as admin...didnt work

deleted reinstalled wot and aslains mod pack v14...ran everything as admin...still did not work......i cant capture the aiming circle moving by itself

also went thru windows and have full permissions of wot and turned off antivirus completey.

ran everything as admin...didnt work

deleted reinstalled wot and aslains mod pack v14...ran everything as admin...still did not work......i cant capture the aiming circle moving by itself

also went thru windows and have full permissions of wot and turned off antivirus completey.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Cannot reproduce your issues.

Played few battles with same mods like you have and nothing.

1. XVM panel works, btw. you don't have stats activated or token is corrupted.

2. The aim circle works like that in vanilla client as well. It's a WG bug/feature since they created the game.

i never has that problem before the mod

how do i activate stats..it was working fine before the 14 patch? how do u uncorrupt the token?

aslain ......i deleted tanks, re-installed it and your mod.

i gave permission thru administrator and firewall for both...i used all the default settings and recommended setting on mod.......what else can i do?????

- press windows key+R , search for %appdata% , you will see Wargaming.net folder (that's where general cache & settings are stored)
- inside Wargaming.net/WorldOfTanks/xvm
- delete tokens folder (highly recommended to delete everything inside WorldOfTanks folder, except preferences.xml)
- make sure your firewall is not blocking wot (check if wot is added to firewall exception list,
  you can also temporarily disable firewall to test it but make sure to restart pc)
- after you delete everything (or only tokens folder), start wot, activate xvm again https://modxvm.com/en/, restart wot

just did it i had 4days left on xvm but still nothing is working...i give up guys

could you just tell me how to get the damn flags to dissapear on panel? (i have it selected to hide)

how to get wot to show me the pen thickness with ur reticles bc it wont?

thanks!!

First of, you can have full 14 days left, and still have inactive xvm in game (example: if you cleared cache, or as Aslain already told you: have corrupted token).
Now if "you did that" you should have 14 days left not 4, since everything below <10 days is auto prolong to 14.

You probably have some client/firewall/antivirus/OS/permission issues and not modpack issue.
Try fully resetting cache and re-check your system, then make sure you have xvm notification in hangar (not on site) with "Activate" and "14 days left".