Cannot buy tanks - interface enlarger bug

Whenever I try to buy tanks, I cannot click the buy button. I am using the interface scaler at 1.4 (27 inch, 2k monitor, I need it). The rest of the menus are perfect, but I cannot buy ANY tank without reinstalling the whole pack and getting the interface back to 1, and then back to 1.4

56 minutes ago, zalmoxis91 said:

Whenever I try to buy tanks, I cannot click the buy button. I am using the interface scaler at 1.4 (27 inch, 2k monitor, I need it). The rest of the menus are perfect, but I cannot buy ANY tank without reinstalling the whole pack and getting the interface back to 1, and then back to 1.4

Hmm... i can give you temp-solution without doing full modpack reinstall.

Solution: Exit game, inside config set scale to 1.00, buy new tank, then set scale back to 1.40
UI scale config file is inside mods/configs/promod/scaling.json  (edit with notepad)

It's not best solution, at least should save you some time. ;)

5 minutes ago, Ress said:

Hmm... i can give you temp-solution without doing full modpack reinstall.

Solution: Exit game, inside config set scale to 1.00, buy new tank, then set scale back to 1.40
UI scale config file is inside mods/configs/promod/scaling.json  (edit with notepad)

It's not best solution, at least should save you some time. ;)

Thanks for the solution. I will do this until the fix.