Modpack not working

Same. Aslain's mod for WoT v1.2.0.1 worked flawlessly but with this update my game doesn't show many of the mods and ultimately locks up the game. I've cut my mods down to an essential few but there are some serious conflicts here. I thought it was XVM causing the problem but I get the same result if I only use non XVM mods. WoT & this modpack are still not happy with each other at the moment. Like I said...I'm running a few essential mods that I have loaded one at a time checking to make sure nothing lock or crashes. I don't know all of the issues but three for sure are OTM by Aslain (Nothing shows except for the OTM class icon for every tank no matter what setting I choose), PogS (Color MAX FSR RLD VR)(again...nothing shows at all), and Panels by Aslain (My panels are completely blank in game so I can't see any players on either team. There is just nothing there). When a game initially loads and you are presented with a screen where you can see the players on both sides.....blank there too.

I can't even begin to speculate what Wargaming changed to cause all of this havok. I expect a few mods to not work when updates come out but I've never had my game lock up like its doing after this update. I've had less issues when much bigger previous updates. Oh...the game works just fine without the pack too and with a few essentials like the crosshair, zoom, multiline tech tree, & damage panels.

After recently returning to the game I had everything running perfectly for about 2 weeks and now its all a mess again....lol. Oh well....i'm sure it will get sorted out. Definitely the best modpack out though, hands down.

Edited by Savaak