elkano server crosshair...

wasur

HI this mod is already in the modpack, but it is not working on my clinet. I already reinstalled my computer, i thought the problem is in my game client, but now everything is fresh, and it is still doesnt work, can u take a look on it please?
Thank u soo much!

Seems it's Battle Observer that has the exact same code in it, and Battle Observer loads in a different way, and thus overwrites Elkano's option.

Aslain will be changing things in the modpack so BO's option will be enabled if you have both BO and Elkano's SGM selected.

They should look the same. :)

1 hour ago, tehgoobz said:

Not sure what battle observer is but I must have it installed, cause I cant get it to work either. ANy idea on when he plans on updating it?

Battle Observer is one of the team HP pool options that also has a ton of other stuff.

Including the same code as Elkano - so there's really no "updating it" - it works fine - they just conflict due to the same code - and the fact that BO loads in a more aggressive way than Elkano does.

the problem is bigger now. I totaly cant use the norma lserver crosshair as well i always have problem with them. it doesnt metter how i try with or without elkano or battle observer...
I cant use the normal primitiv standard WG crosshair what we have in the raw game. 'AV'... So something really went wrong... i already installed and deleted al lthe combinations about it 30 times the aslain mod pack, but no any cominations let me use the normal game crosshair...
all the time instead the V and A shape i have a white box or shit thing which covers the target....
it is going so depressfull now...
ARty serverside-clientsidee4ozu.jpg
normal dmu3k1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aslain locked this topic