Change zoom steps in Snipermode

Hi Quaksen,

i found the file, modified it but it doesnt effect the behavior at all. I also tried in the installer other zoomsteps and the file also doesnt change. Do you know any other files?

This is the original text:

"sniper": {
      // List of multiplicities for the sniper mode
      // Default: [ 2, 4, 8 ]. It's possible to use a greater number of values.
      // Список значений кратности для снайперского режима
      // По умолчанию: [ 2, 4, 8 ]. Можно использовать большее количество значений.
      "zooms": [2, 4, 8],

Edited by DerJOSh01

The zoom steps in the installer are listed under PMOD, and doesn't use XVM's file.

Do you want to continue using PMOD's option.. or do you want to use XVM?

If you want to use XVM's option, then deselect PMOD's option, and then in the camera.xc file, you'll have this at the top, that you need to change:

"camera": {
    "enabled": false,

i want to use the pmod further because there is so much good stuff. i deselectet only the zoom selection and it changes the the zoom to the preseted 2,4,8 but it doesnt use my input. camera enabled - false is standard set.

Thanks or your support.

JOSh

If you want to use PMOD, then ignore what I said about XVM's config.. (though should you want to use XVM's config, that would have to be set to "true" instead of false)..

As for PMOD:

If the many different options in the modpack doesn't suit you, you can find the config for the zoom steps here:

\mods\configs\pmod\zoomX.json

Keep in mind you'll have to adjust it, every time you install the modpack - unless you setup a custom zip file, per instructions in:

\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\

• Upvote 1

many thanks! I just realized the folder "mods" in WOT directory. I only looked at the "res_mods".

My only problem with the zoom is that i cant aim propperly in third person mode so i need the minimal zoom step in sniper mode.

Its now working fine.

Thanks again. JOSh