A collapsible option tree ...

Why doesn't Aslain use a collapsible selection tree again?  

80% of the stuff in his mod pack I never use, and apparently I'm not alone.

Most the collapsible trees out there, also contain the ability to search them.  So idiots like me that can't find that damned mod he moved that highlights your selected tank could be searched for!  LMAO!

I vote for at least a collapsible tree so I can ignore the stuff I don't use or care about!  The search would just be the over the top bonus.  Then Aslain could just say, "Search for 'xyz' idiot!"

I am confused a coded object would crash the installer before its even executed as code, but I will take your word for it bro.

Wait ... you mean the mod installer not the package installer.  IC.

And BTW ... I thought you were sick!  Go back to bed!

Edited by Treveri
  • Administrator

The other issue is that that plugin for collapsible categories requires very old version of Inno Setup. Which is very popular among russian modpacks (but also some other using it as well like solo, webium, and many others). I will not put user at risk and use old installer which is vulnerable to hacking attacks and does not have many good improvements like high dpi support.

• Upvote 1