Mod's issue

• Administrator

I would like to check it on my pc, when watching a replay from your battle. Don't need any screenshot now, just a replay file. WoT is recording them to this folder in example: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\replays\ (as long as you have replays recording enabled). Make sure it's from the lasted days.

This is example name of a replay file: 20190127_1452_uk-GB29_Crusader_5inch_37_caucasus.wotreplay

The ones that I posted for you to check was from last night .

But I have another issue to talk to the Wargaming about this issue .

About my KV-85 tank . And this is what I sent them .

When I'm in my KV-85 when I look threw my Reticle to fire off my cannon at a target I get this in my sites and can't see the target. what the hell is going on with this ? 
And how do I fix it ?

And this is what they said about that issue .

Hi Bad_Sniper_,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.
While reviewing your screenshot we noticed that you are using mods.
While mods are allowed (even the ones that seemingly do not provide much of an advantage, or change), we do not officially support them as they are third party programs.
You are welcome to use mods, however,it is possible that they may be the cause of extended load times, game crashes, and other unwanted errors with your game client.
Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for issues caused to the client should you decide to use third party modifications.
We would like you to uninstall and delete/move any mods at this time so that we are working with a clean client until we have completely addressed the problems you are experiencing.
125014719_Capture1.thumb.PNG.8a973b71bcd0d7bda8fbcdcba40c12c4.PNG

Do I need to get rid of allof my Aslains mods and delete the Wot game to ?

PS

Here are some more battle play from last night

20190127_1853_ussr-R112_T54_45_36_fishing_bay.wotreplay

20190128_0035_ussr-R112_T54_45_05_prohorovka.wotreplay

20190128_0045_ussr-R146_STG_14_siegfried_line.wotreplay

20190128_0059_france-F97_ELC_EVEN_90_38_mannerheim_line.wotreplay

Attach your log files.

You have done it before - you can do it again.

Aslain requested a new set of log files. Just attach them.

See my signature if you already forgot how to do it (and I just told you how in my previous message as well)

If you want this issue resolved - you're going to have to help solve it.

you have to understand that I've got to do it like repetitive motion for it to sink into me just once or twice will not do.

Look I'm sorry if I don't get it on the first try .

Edited by Sniper

Okay. I'll repeat it again then. Attach log files.

Read this if you forgot it again:

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • Administrator
25 minutes ago, Sniper said:

you have to understand that I've got to do it like repetitive motion for it to sink into me just once or twice will not do.

Look I'm sorry if I don't get it on the first try .

Sniper, you already attached that logs in this topic earlier, how it's possible that you out of sudden forgot how to do it?

Hey it happens ok or maybe i'm just not understanding what to do .  If you would quit erasing the past history on this conversation I could have go back and look at my notes.

On how to do it but no I can't do that now right.

5 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Hey it happens ok or maybe i'm just not understanding what to do .  If you would quit erasing the past history on this conversation I could have go back and look at my notes.

On how to do it but no I can't do that now right.

I just posted how you do it.

No history in this thread has been deleted.

Here.. added it, AGAIN:

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

I saw that after I posted it sorry my bad

but I've given you all that I know accept what you want now right .

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

ok this right ?  Or am I just sending you the wrong thing again ?

Please let me know if I'm doing this right because talking to two people has got me so mixed up I don't know what I'm really doing at the moment .

Edited by Sniper
3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Ok if that is true then how come it will not come up for me then ?

Why can't see it ? I have pic everything you told e to do and Ii steel can't it .

Read Aslain's two last posts. He just told you what to do and what causes it. :)

Ok I did what he said and this is what I have to show you.939024519_Capture103.thumb.PNG.5eb14039ce3674b531b6b04c32d813ff.PNG

Now my clan logo might be showing up on your PC . But as you can see that It's not on mine.

Could you just might be using Windows 10 ? and if so then that could be the issue .

Because I'm using Windows 7 Pro .

I understand on what you are showing me . And I did what he told me to do and I did it and what I posted is what I came up with.

Now what do I do now to fix this issue ? 

Something is making me not see it now I don't know what in the world it is but I would hope that y'all could help me figure it out .

Well take a look at this then and see if this will help you out .

Now this is what I showed you about 15 min ago .

1481676603_Capture102.thumb.PNG.df0ab95542954c98a743519988f5b8b4.PNG

So that being said I went and change it to this .

2091961872_Capture103.thumb.PNG.851506ce4b44985392b7f8c3e9d76a1a.PNG

And this is what I got out of it .

487012035_Capture104.thumb.PNG.c4f82b4d072ad1a8d7031bfa4cb5b12c.PNG

Now that you can see what I'm talking about .

You removed the clan icons pack...... You need to keep that selected, obviously.

You need to remove the REGION CHANGER mod.

See Aslain's post above again. He said: "Yes I confirmed it, after deleting region changer for NA I can see clan icons for NA on the NA client. So if you want to see them, do the same and reinstall the modpack without region changer."

And showed the picture of the mod as well:

3afdd28175745ec13d4ffbf325824d31.png

Remove the REGION CHANGER, and SELECT the clan icons packs again.  And you'll see the icon for yourself.