Just got the mod, two issues.

Hey. I got the mod last night at 9 and played some games. The textures and stuff worked well the way they were but nobody’s stats showed. I only have about 100 games on this account, and am playing low tiers, so is that a part of it? Because stats did not come up last night.

I watched a videos where with the installer you could pick what you wanted on a “Mod Selection Page” of the installer, where you could pick WN8 color scheme, and also where you can pick to see a picture of the tank in the players panel, which I thought was really cool. But I don’t think I saw that page when I installed mine. I saw that on this video.

So, if anyone could tell me why the stats didn’t come up last night, and how to select and customize my mods like I saw in the video, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• Administrator

On that video is some unauthorized website that is reposting my modpack without my consent. The only valid sources to get my modpack is here, or on wgmods. in the installer you can enable the descriptions, and it will show you picture of mods. Not sure if this is what you want.

14 minutes ago, Aslain said:

On that video is some unauthorized website that is reposting my modpack without my consent. The only valid sources to get my modpack is here, or on wgmods. in the installer you can enable the descriptions, and it will show you picture of mods. Not sure if this is what you want.

The link in the description did bring me here. But I couldnt get the mod selection on the installer.

Replicated this on a sandbox system; the only way I was able to do it was by not selecting Vehicle Contour Icons. 

Go down to the "Non-XVM Mods" section, select "Vehicle Contour Icons", make sure you select XVM (if using). Then select the icon set you want to use.

1 hour ago, kfinn002 said:

Replicated this on a sandbox system; the only way I was able to do it was by not selecting Vehicle Contour Icons. 

Go down to the "Non-XVM Mods" section, select "Vehicle Contour Icons", make sure you select XVM (if using). Then select the icon set you want to use.

Ok, interesting. Do I have to reinstall the mod?