wrong crosshair installed

I have installed the WoWS modpack v7.12.0_05. I selected the Krab v3 crosshair when I installed the modpack, but the crosshair that's actually displayed is something else entirely as shown in the attached screenshot. Is there another mod I chose that's overriding my crosshair choice? I confess that I don't know the WoWS mods nearly as well as I do the WoT mods.

I did completely uninstall the modpack and play a game without mods (and saw the default crosshair). I then reinstalled the modpack, played a game, and took the attached screenshot.

Thanks!

HockeyPhool

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

shot-19.01.24_17.08.21-0749.jpg

21 hours ago, Iceman said:

On the mod you selected, there should be some notes (at the bottom I think?) that tells you what in game crosshair you have to select to get the modded crosshair to show.

Thanks for the reply, Iceman. I re-ran the installer with the preview window enabled, and I do not see any instructions like what you mentioned. However, I'll go take a look at in-game settings to see if there are any that make a difference.

FWIW: The crosshair that I *do* get is not the WoWS default, nor is it like any of the ones depicted in the modpack installer. :-(

HockeyPhool

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

I just checked that one, there isn't any instructions like the others.  Perhaps Aslain or MajorRenegade can answer your question.

Usually you see something like this in the mod installer:

image.png.6092ccc867dccc3b98dca0a21fb983be.png

Well, shucks: I have *never* noticed the big gray "Select Crosshairs" button in the game settings! Sure enough, that's what's necessary to enable the crosshair I installed. 

FWIW: you have to select the "Type 1" static crosshair to see the Krab V3 crosshair.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Iceman!

HockeyPhool