0.8.0 Removed Mods

@Aslain

First off, I LOVE your modpack and have donated, which is not something I do until I am sure of the value I'm getting. Your ModPack is fantastic.

However, you have to pardon me as this is the first time using a ModPack at the time of a major update. I see you dropped a lot of mods in the 0.8.0.0 release. Is this because those mods aren't supported in this version and you are waiting for the authors to update their mods? Will these come back at some point? Or is this a permanent change. 

I ask because there were Cross Hair mods I really liked :glasses:

Curious Minds...

• Like 1

Does this mod pack work with steam still? I installed the updated pack to the \bin folders, but mods weren’t showing in game. Does anyone know which bin folder is correct for 0.8.0 release, and if the available mods are still compatible? 

The same thing happend to me on Steam but its an easy fix.

Aslain installs in 0.8.0.0. Create a folder called 0.8.0 (or was it the other way around hmm) and move all files into that and it will work.

So fix is to create and move files into: Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\1299830\res_mods\0.8.0

7 hours ago, peppesbodega2 said:

Aslain installs in 0.8.0.0. Create a folder called 0.8.0 (or was it the other way around hmm) and move all files into that and it will work.

So fix is to create and move files into: Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\1299830\res_mods\0.8.0

Thanks for the follow-up. Installed in 0.8.0, and good to go. Most appreciated!

• Like 1
On 1/31/2019 at 1:53 PM, peppesbodega2 said:

Hi!

Do you, or anyone reading, know the new bin on Steam for v8.0.1?

---

UPDATE:

I think it's:

Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\1315890\res_mods\0.8.0.1

I'll update if otherwise.

Edited by EpsilonK
UPDATE
9 hours ago, peppesbodega2 said:

Just go into the folders on your computer and you will see.

Now the modpack installs correctly into 0.8.0.1 so you got the correct path.

But of course when you install you only choose: Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\1315890

Ah, whoops that makes sense... I’ll try later tonight. Thanks for the reply!