Mod's issue

I'm not seeing all of my gold skins on my tanks like I did before the new Aslain update they are all missing I had the widow and the black Friday skin on all of my T 10 , T 9 , T 8 and T 7

tanks now they are not there were did they go ?

Same as every time.

Read my damn signature.

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

You never post logs. And it takes a couple of messages before you do it.

Can't you remember to do it whenever you post about an issue?

You also never read the replies you get. (It seems..)

The previous reply tells you EXACTLY what it is supposed to be - so it's hardly a 50-50 shot, right?... Cmon.

You're using Customization Manager, which probably removed the camo from your tanks. You're also using Auxilium which also removes consumables and equipment so you can set them up and teach the mod which tank uses which.

It's in their descriptions.

Not to me  . It's getting right the first time that is why a ask for your help not to remind me about my memory.

Your here to help members out with the mods right  .

So right now your attitude is not at it's best . Just remember that I just might be the brightest star here but I am a star .

It would be so kind if you would work with members that have special needs and not hinder them . 

As I've done time after time told you in the past and still I come to you for help . Other members like me would probably would gave up by now

and get rid of Aslains mod pack .

Witch I don't want to do what I would like is for your help in helping me out on how the mods work when I ask for help about a issue that I have in the future .

And I will do my best to start reading your post a bit better if that will help us out deal ? 

Yeah, I'm here to help out. I'm not here to repeat myself again and again to the same person because he doesn't remember, or doesn't want to read the posts.

It's mandatory to attach log files. So do it with your first post. Don't make me or Aslain ask you every time to attach them, it's a waste of our time.

I didn't ask you to uncheck the mods.

They are the cause, on initial use. Once setup, things should be fine.

You can read their descriptions, and decide if you want to use them or not.

There's no issue with them.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1