Big FPS Drops, Game Crashes with Aslain Modpack

Hello, since 1.4, I have experienced random game crashes (which requires computer restart to fix) with the Modpack installed. I have just played a few hours in "safe mode" with no mods, and no problems at all.

With the Modpack installed, I keep getting big FPS drops to around 20-30 FPS at 4k resolution. In "safe mode", with no mods running, and all settings to maximum at 4k graphics, I am getting no FPS drops like that, it is 55 FPS minimum. This has to be a Modpack issue, because it only happens with the Modpack running.

I have no other mods besides Aslain's Modpack running.

If you could at least tell me which one of the mods in the Modpack is causing this, I can disable that one, and keep using the rest of the Modpack.

Thanks! I really like your Modpack, and I hope I can keep using it!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I should also mention that when the FPS drops to 20-30 FPS, there is a lot of stuttering, and the game is basically unplayable. 

If you throw extra mods at your game, then obviously you can expect a reduction in fps already only from XVM without anything else.

As for most fps eating mods, anything flashy such as...

xvm\addons\xvm_sight\splashsphere
xvm\addons\xvm_sight\autoaimindicator

xvm\addons\xvm_sight\info\aimtime
xvm\addons\xvm_sight\info\flytime

modpack\spot_indicator

modpack\aimhelpingmods\autoaim_indicator

modpack\hitmarker

modpack\gfxenhancers\maxfarplane

none of those help in keeping your fps up. Also in 4k you dont need everything max'd out to look pretty.

Personally i would run the game in 2k and have 100+ fps 

I will try disabling those, and see how the performance is. To me it seems unusual that those mods would make such a big FPS drop at 4k. I suspect it is probably only one of them that doesn't scale well to 4k resolution somehow.

That doesn't explain the crashes? I will try without those particular mods, however.

As for 4k versus 2k, I can play at 2k without any issues, but the game looks so much nicer (to me) in 4k.

So, I used the WMCleaner and did a clean install of Aslain's, got rid of:

modpack\spot_indicator

modpack\hitmarker

I am still getting very big FPS drops, and stuttering/choppy gameplay with the Modpack loaded. I loaded without mods again, and everything is fine afterwards, no issues.

I hope you guys can figure out what's causing this?

Hey guys, just an update on my issues here. I've been trying to run the Modpack with the following options disabled, that I previously had enabled. I don't seem to be getting crashes, but I am still getting very big FPS drops during intense action with lots of explosions, to around 20 FPS, at 4k resolution. The gameplay also gets extremely choppy and unplayable.

I know this has something to do with the Modpack, because when I run in "Safe Mode" with no mods, I am not having those same very large FPS drops during intense action. I am running a steady 55-90 FPS, with no drops below that, even with intense action/explosions/etc.

These are now disabled, but still getting the large FPS drop.

modpack\spot_indicator

modpack\aimhelpingmods\autoaim_indicator

modpack\hitmarker

Please advise, thanks guys!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

*Please note that I have included an updated Aslains_WoT_Logs file in this message.

Edited by Hard_As_Iron
Clarification