Frontline and Consumables

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it's just me, but after the first tank dies in frontline, none of the repair kits, food, cammo nets, binocs  etc are being loaded up on every tank after the first. 

I only plan on playing frontline for the week it is active, so is it best to just delete the modpack for a week then re install???

I love your work and all the contributors that have made this game better.

Arch.   

13 hours ago, Aslain said:

Mods won't work properly in the frontline, don't play it with mods.

I am having the same problem with frontline and consumables. They aren't there in safe mode either.

I've removed all content from the /resmods folder except the empty 1.014.1 folder.

Also removed the worlodoftanks/mods folder yet the problem persists on a supposedly mod removed client. Is there a way to make sure the modpack is completely gone?

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Modpack is installing to res_mods and mods, and it cannot break your client original files at all. Perform client integrity check maybe.

I did the integrity check. The mod directories are gone. Still the same problem. It might be a registry problem.

Update: Uninstalling worked. I failed to notice that removing the mod removed the consumables on the particular tanks. Added the consumables back and Frontline worked fine

It looks like the Auxilium consumable return that was causing the issue.

Thanks for your reply and keep up the great work.

• Administrator
On 2/12/2019 at 2:03 AM, Travis66 said:

Update: Uninstalling worked. I failed to notice that removing the mod removed the consumables on the particular tanks. Added the consumables back and Frontline worked fine

It looks like the Auxilium consumable return that was causing the issue.

Thanks for your reply and keep up the great work.

Yes this option is causing this, remove it for now.