Infinite battle loading

• Administrator

Played with your mod setup and didn't encounter any problems like you described. Maybe reinstall the modpack, make sure you are launching it with admin rights. it's worth to check game files as well (in game launcher).

Your post was also split from the other one, because your issue is not caused by same cause like the other guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, infinite loading. ive had this bug for as long as i can remeber using the modpack. think  i started using back in early patch 7. 

I`ve tried all of the solutions i have seen, reinstalling the mod, check the game files. the bug is not consistance though, it can be days without it and suddelny it can block me out of a match for several game restarts. 

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Senze

Actually I have experienced the same problem, but not very often. Sorry cannot post the logs bacause did not save last time I had this problem.

When happened the only way to enter the battle was to kill the WoWS application from manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del) and restart the game in safe mode.

To be noted that without any modpack reinstall operation, after ending the current battle just shutting down normally the game client and restarting everything works fine. The fact that restarting the game in safe mode it is possible to enter the current battle might be a warning that something went wrong with mods, but being a random issue is really hard to point out the problem.  

Max

Thats not a bad idea, im gonna start doing that when i i ahve to close the game and restart it. atleast i can get that battle done in a hurry. 

The laod hangup happens so randomly, it dont even have to happen in a week. and sometimes it happens more often. I do use quite few of the mods in the pack too, and since it happens so randomly taking one and one out of the rotation is gonna be a slow way to find out wich one, if not all of them is the cause.