Bring back diagonal lines for auto(re)loaders to Wizards contour icons

erikred

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Arbystrider said:

How do you manage to accomplish this? I see no option in TIM for varying image by autoloader.

I ran special code that is extracting a list of tanks with auto-loader, and then using that list to create icons with their names, then I add that images in TIM.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

I ran special code that is extracting a list of tanks with auto-loader, and then using that list to create icons with their names, then I add that images in TIM.

How would I go about implementing this type of functionality into Ashbane's contours?

Is it also possible to distinguish between autoloader and autoreloader? What of shell count?

I would like to explore possibility of extending the reload time readout in Ashbane's contours to include auto(re)loader vehicles and shell count. For instance, reload time on BC25t will show as 40A5, and Progetto46 will show as 9R3, where "A" and "R" are autoloader and autoreloader respectively.

Edited by Arbystrider
  • Administrator
On 3/5/2019 at 9:59 AM, FullTank said:

Would it be possible to flag autoloaders no matter which contour icons you choose?  Maybe a "A" next to them, or a star, or dot, etc?

You can try to request it to the XVM devs on their forums.