Minimap Mods not showing up in game

ooXdj4P.png[/img]

hiya im fairly new with mods in WOT I installed the 2 check addons for the minimap and they worked fine I think it was either #7 or #8 I then updated/changed to the newer mod around #9 and the 2 mods will not work at all none of them appear in game as they did before.. I can get the singular to work the Tactical minimap images for SPG/TD/Passive scout but not the ones I wish to use

I did try and wait afew updates to see if this got fixed and looked around to try and solve this myself but to no avail

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

the red square is the one im using at the moment and it works fine, I wish to use the 2 selected ShuraBB  Main / Alt Maps and they did work fine before but not since I used the updated mod pack.  Aslains WOT logs are with the mods active sorry for the confusion

Edited by Gantie
  • Administrator
54 minutes ago, Gantie said:

hiya im fairly new with mods in WOT I installed the 2 check addons for the minimap and they worked fine I think it was either #7 or #8 I then updated/changed to the newer mod around #9 and the 2 mods will not work at all none of them appear in game as they did before.. I can get the singular to work the Tactical minimap images for SPG/TD/Passive scout but not the ones I wish to use

I did try and wait afew updates to see if this got fixed and looked around to try and solve this myself but to no avail

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Sorry for inconvenience, it was my mistake. Fixed it. Please reinstall the modpack with option to clean DL cache folder (just once - uncheck it another time)

As for the wrong option names, I will fix them in new update.

b54a34d18e59da83804a73cb67e4900d.png