Critical errors crashes

Randomly, the game crash. I have a critical error message sometimes, some others times the game just close itself without any messages. Quite annoying. It is due to the mod, as I dont have any issues without it. I read a post from someone else who has the same issue, so the pic I have below is the one he took, as I though useless to take twice the same pic. If I did wrong, then I apologise. I know my game had serious issues by the past, but never this. Hope you can help me

Atlas3407.

2KsLWhp.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Atlas3407
  • Upvote 1

Hello Aslain,

I would create another thread but this is the same issue I am having with a critical error with that same critical error window prompting me to restart or terminate. It is an unhandled exception error that only happens after installing the mod pack. If I uninstall or run in safe mode the game client is fine with no crashes. The crash occurs randomly between one to three battles in the game client. This started since 0.8.0 and each hotfix and the recent 0.8.1 has not resolved this. It has taken me long in troubleshooting to figure out the cause of the crash is the modpack. WG support officaly closed my ticket after our troubleshooting found it was the modpack was the issue.

Per my long testing, I have noticed the issue occurs only when I play in 4K. When playing in 1440k or lower resolution the crash does not happen with the modpack. I have attached the log report and my crash report.

I will add I played with the modpack prior to 0.8.0 in 4K with no issue. 

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Darth_Blackcat
deleted useless log

I will fix the logs then. What I did was click and drag, as specified on the site. Will try another way then, when back home. Sorry to bother you with the issue btw.

Sincerely

Atlas3407

Edit: Logs has been fixed. You can find them in my 1st message

Edited by Atlas3407

Hi Aslain,

Installed Haka v3 side panel mod only and installed the update on top of it. So far no crash in 4K. I usually get a crash within the first few battles but after seven battles it is fine at the time of writing this. I will update if it appears again but looks to be fixed.

Also, I know 4K users is a very small percentage of those playing WoWs. If you need to verify if a mod works or not in 4K feel free to let me know. I can test it.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Atlas3407 said:

Hi guys. As for me, issues has been fixed since 0.8.1.1#. Changed skin mod, from Anime skins by Compass Rose to the Kancolle skins (dont remember the author) and no more crashes

Hmm, could you try to install them but without last 3 options: GER, JAP, RUS? Or try to remove them 1 by 1.