Signature Block Containing Stats

HI, I am new to WoT....been playing a little over 3 mos.  I see some people have a signature block with 1,3,7,30, etc day stats.  What program gives data in that format?  I would like to know that info for my own benefit, although I probably won't be adding it to my signature anytime soon...lol  Wn8 311

Certain sites offer those signatures.

For me, I use http://wotlabs.net/

On there, you pick your server (NA, EU, Asia, KR, RU), enter your name in the search field and click on "tanker".

After that, your stats will be displayed and a little bit down the site, there is an option to display a "forum signature image" with a background of your choice (black in my case).

Below that there is a link, which will be used to display it in fora (such as this), once you edit your profile here and add said link to the "signature" section.

Thank you very much......I did it...man is it UGLY.....Too bad it doesn't have my history......

Hehe, no worries.

I also have had pretty bad stats until I hit like 3.5k-4k games. Then they slowly went up from orange to yellow and I'm still working on improving them but it sometimes just takes time (I've learned very slowly how to play and still play very silly at times).

I am not allowed to use URL in signature block for some reason...says contact admin  I am new to forum, but I have made nice donation.. I thought I would get premium status and be able to add signature.

If you already donated, send a Private Message to Aslain and he will give you the Premium Forum User status.  :)