AUXILIUM - Frontlines

I love the mod.... the game needs better control of these items, then is currently installed in base client. SO good job.

Frontlines... however.. is totaly screwy

I go in a battle, and every tank i choose after the first.. has no camo, no equipment (free movable), and no consumables...

I even took the time before the battle... 3 different times to make sure everything was setup.

It also prevents the UI from showing Frontlines perk assignments.

I dont want to have to uninstall... but tbh, with frontlines going all year.. no way I am playing this  turn on turn off game... all year.

Thanks for your hardwork, its a good idea, hopefully you can manage a work around, if you havent already

Frontlines isn't going "all year" - it's 1 week per month.

I really doubt ShuraBB (author of Auxilium) can make it work with Frontlines.

Not many mods work with Frontlines, so.

Just play Frontlines without mods. There's enough in vanilla WoT for Frontlines to be fine.

yea but the problem is everytime you uninstal (or dont load)l AUX.. everything unloads... and you spend 3 days reloading camo, consumables and equipment... thats a huge hassle for 214 tanks...

kinda defeats the whole point in having it.. which was to make that.. entire routine.. HASSLE FREE

as it is right now... i dont even want to login... lol...

all my tanks need Camo reloaded... gear reloaded... cant remember my setups... and consumables reloaded...

ARGH!!!

On 3/12/2019 at 9:41 PM, RaZoor said:

yea but the problem is everytime you uninstal (or dont load)l AUX.. everything unloads... and you spend 3 days reloading camo, consumables and equipment... thats a huge hassle for 214 tanks...

kinda defeats the whole point in having it.. which was to make that.. entire routine.. HASSLE FREE

as it is right now... i dont even want to login... lol...

all my tanks need Camo reloaded... gear reloaded... cant remember my setups... and consumables reloaded...

ARGH!!!

Yeah I had that problem last time. I had to put consumables and camo on 129 tanks. Now aslain maybe just maybe Auxillium is more trouble than it's worth.

Also it enables install by default. Work on that.

9 hours ago, Aslain said:

Don't use Auxilium maybe, XVM has similar features to auto-equip, and crew return.

I cannot find auto return for consumables anymore, I can only find auto return for crew and equipment (without Auxilium). Really, this is a big issue when playing Frontline once a month. At the present time, Auxilium does not auto return consumables, which has cost me several times. The issue seems to be different for different tanks, I don't understand why you bring out a mod that is not compatible with Frontline. Having 440 tanks (and counting) auto return equipment and consumables is a pretty big deal and one of the reasons I appreciate mods like these. Please fix or remove.

20 hours ago, LionHeart said:

I find that I can't turn my turrets if I have nods running... I close the game between respawns, and run in safe mode for Frontlines...

That might be your aimlock!? Every respawn I have in Frontline will have the gun barrel locked and not moving. After pressing the right mouse button (that normally would engage your aimlock) the gun barrel is freed. Another one of those annoying bugs in Frontline with mods

5 minutes ago, PanzerPjotr said:

I cannot find auto return for consumables anymore, I can only find auto return for crew and equipment (without Auxilium). Really, this is a big issue when playing Frontline once a month. At the present time, Auxilium does not auto return consumables, which has cost me several times. The issue seems to be different for different tanks, I don't understand why you bring out a mod that is not compatible with Frontline. Having 440 tanks (and counting) auto return equipment and consumables is a pretty big deal and one of the reasons I appreciate mods like these. Please fix or remove.

Of course it doesn't return consumables, since you are not switching tank in the garage. It's not "fixable", and removing it just because of Frontlines, when it works fine for everything else, would be rather dumb.

XVM doesn't have a consumables option. And why even use it for consumables? I can understand expensive things like equipment and camo, but not cheap consumables, when you can stock up when they're on sale, and sell them in case you end up needing credits without a loss. (10k price on sale, 10k sale value when not on sale.. so no loss)

Removing mods that aren't compatible with Frontlines, means that there's no modpack left, lol.. nothing really work in Frontlines.

• Upvote 2