Problem witg gunpoint when install aslain mods

Hello people,

I hope you can help me. When I install aslains modes the circle on the gunpoint is gathering more than a cross, I do not know how to change it. I did not install any settings for a gunpoint. Please for help, I'm a fan of these molds, I would not change :)InkedScreenshot_1_LI.thumb.jpg.66d32710dad9e2e85139cef61b29e887.jpg

17 minutes ago, Aslain said:

From what I know that is known problem of the game, i.e. when you aim over the hills or buildings. I doubt it has anything do to with mods.

There is no difference whether I am on the hill or I aim in the air. When I stand and let the round be gathered, it is collected as in the first picture.

• Administrator

Noticed some errors related to crosshair in your logs, try to remove Battle Observer and let me know if you still have this issue.

I've played with the very same mods setup like you have and got no problems nor errors in logs. Maybe it's worth to reinstall the modpack, but make sure you're doing this via "run as administrator", the same for the game. Additionaly check game files via game launcher.