In-game lag after 10-15 battles

• Administrator
On 3/17/2019 at 9:05 AM, Interface2037 said:

I've encountered an annoying issue. After about 10-15 battles the game lags every 60 seconds, it's not ping issue. To make it disappear I have to restart the client. Any ideas? I've checked the logs but can't find anything out of the ordinary. 

Sounds like a memory leak. Try to remove some mods maybe.

I've been experiencing this for some time now and I don't think it's always related to mods.  Sure, they sometimes affect what is going on, but I finally bit the bullet and ran this clean.  Same issue with no mods.  All my drivers are updated and I did a fresh install of WOT as well.  I believe this is a Wargaming issue for some of the lag/fps drops.  There can be no other explanation.  And it started happening with 1.0.

• Upvote 1
On 3/30/2019 at 10:28 AM, Aslain said:

I experience the same. Without mods as well. Try this https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10252/

Thanks i will check it out and get back to you.

And unfortunately it didn’t show any irregularities. It seems less frequent on EU2. Perhaps you can try it as well?

Edited by Interface2037

This is the same tool but shows things more simple.. i'm guessing you are having packet-loss time to time.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/

Just leave it running while you are playing..

Another thing to consider is if other people/devices are using your network? Someone browsing an image heavy website or YT etc can easily cause lags if its spiking your bandwidth.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, m0nstertr4x said:

This is the same tool but shows things more simple.. i'm guessing you are having packet-loss time to time.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/

Just leave it running while you are playing..

Another thing to consider is if other people/devices are using your network? Someone browsing an image heavy website or YT etc can easily cause lags if its spiking your bandwidth.

Thanks! I’ll check this tool!

The problem is that you can set your clock after these lags, always after 10-12 battles. Always the same. But if Aslain has it too im certain he will find a fix, if it is mod related.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Interface2037 said:

Thanks! I’ll check this tool!

The problem is that you can set your clock after these lags, always after 10-12 battles. Always the same. But if Aslain has it too im certain he will find a fix, if it is mod related.

I have had it too without mods, so it's not mods related. It's the connection. There was one day last week I couldn't play at all. Huge like spikes etc. You should have report it to WG using the guide I posted you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Aslain said:

I have had it too without mods, so it's not mods related. It's the connection. There was one day last week I couldn't play at all. Huge like spikes etc. You should have report it to WG using the guide I posted you.

Will do asap, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...