Keep XVM configuration across installations

I made an extensive post on this, but when I submitted it made me create the account and forgot about submitting anything, so I'll just leave the short version: I would like to keep the XVM configuration between installations, for example carousel sorting criteria. Is that possible?

If you're talking about personal edits you've done to the config files, you can look into the "custom mods" folder that is in the Aslain's modpack folder in your World of Tanks folder.

If you're talking about selections in just the modpack, they should be remembered between each installation - unless you use "Uninstall" which would wipe the remembered selections.

I already checked this folder, the instructions say I should put mods in this folder to be installed alongside the rest of the pack, but that's not what I want. I want to keep my changes to certain files.

For example I install the modpack with XVM settings, then change the @xvm.xc file to auto-reload configuration when files change, reinstall Aslain and this setting has been reverted to false.

I would like the change to persist if possible, as long as the files don't change (e.g. when the bonds locker appeared) and if possible to save those settings.

Abaddon, as quaksen suggested you should zip up your modified configs and throw the zip into the custom mods folder. 

The files in the zip should have the correct path, there are config files under mods\configs and res_mods\configs

I've attached an empty 7zip file which you can use. It has the paths, just add your files as needed or make your own.

After you're done put it under Aslain\Custom_mods and after each update of aslain's modpack it will extract the files.

Just remember that its possible that if the mod author changes their config file drastically that it wont work anymore and you'll need to update your configs.7z with the latest

my_configs.7z