Mav's Clan Message Center

Tritao

Hi,

communication in clans can be very stressful, and most of the time the messages are ignored.

This mod helps in getting the message trough, and makes the administration job easier for clan admins.

I think this will make a great add-on.

Thanks

• 2 years later...

I agree with you on that issue however I addressed this to WG in regard to this clan message board they have on their web site to be included as feature  within the game it self however I won't hold my breath on this. I downloaded the zip file and will check into this more in depth.  Not sure how one interact with others and games setting for the notification center.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks letting me know got in contact with Mav he provided me with the required information and file. I created my Msg Board Gui that will hopefully work outside the game interface. Now I need to learn to make it start or link it to a button inside the game notification or in the garage that's what is testing mode is all about. Any pointers or help is greatly appreciated.